Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mustafa Kemal (Character)
from "The Great War and the Shaping of the 20th Century" (1996)
- The Breakout (2015) TV episode, Played by Yalin Ozucelik
- The First Day (2015) TV episode, Played by Yalin Ozucelik
- Gallipoli: End of the Road (2013) Played by Engin Öztürk
... aka "Çanakkale Yolun Sonu" - Turkey (original title)
- The Last Ottoman: Knockout Ali (2007) Played by Alican Yücesoy
... aka "Son Osmanli Yandim Ali" - Turkey (original title)
... aka "The Last Ottoman: Yandim Ali" - International (English title) (literal title)
- The Fall of Abdulhamit (2002) Played by Serdar Orçin
... aka "Abdülhamit düserken" - Turkey (original title)
- The Republic (1998) Played by Rutkay Aziz (as Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
... aka "Cumhuriyet" - Turkey (original title)
- "The Great War and the Shaping of the 20th Century"
- Explosion (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
- Stalemate (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
- Total War (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
- "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"
- Istanbul, September 1918 (1993) TV episode, Played by Ahmet Levendoglu
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Masks of Evil (1999) (V) Played by Ahmet Levendoglu
... aka "Masks of Evil" - USA (short title)
Mustafa Kemal: Mr. Anderson, if that is your name, which I doubt. You may have been led to believe that all Turks can be bribed, but I can assure you, that is not true.
Indiana Jones: [posing as journalist Nils Anderson] Sir, I'm sure that there is room for negotiation. If, if you were to make a seperate peace, it would at least save lives...
Mustafa Kemal: These people are not interested in that, they're like vultures. Feeding on the dying carcas of the Otoman Empire. The Empire is dying, but this nation is not. It will not die as long as I live.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.