Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Arizona Robbins (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 46 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 504)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Risk (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Capshaw
- Could We Start Again, Please? (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Capshaw
- Don't Let's Start (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Capshaw
- Bend & Break (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Capshaw
- Only Mama Knows (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Capshaw
Dr. Arizona Robbins: We've come a long way. And I know that we have further to go, but... I love you Calliope. I love you. Life without you terrifies me, and the world just makes less and less sense. I don't even know what I'm doing at work right anymore. But the thing that I need, is my anchor. It's you, I need you, and you're the only thing I will ever need. And I'm so glad this break is over.
Dr. Callie Torres: The last thirty days have taught me so much. All I wanted when we first came here was to know that we would leave together. But from the minute I sat down I could feel it, I felt like I was going to be suffocated. The last several weeks I have laughed more...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.