Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Arizona Robbins (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 46 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 493)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Fear (of the Unknown) (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Capshaw
- Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Capshaw
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Capshaw
- Change of Heart (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Capshaw
- Go It Alone (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Capshaw
Dr. Arizona Robbins: I don't see things. So maybe I just don't get what's going on with you or why you're so mad, but I do think it's awesome. I think that George joining the army is awesome.
Dr. Callie Torres: Um, shut up.
Dr. Arizona Robbins: Um, no. You asked me who I was. I am a person who thinks that what George is doing is dangerous and terrifying and brave. He's going to serve his country. He's going to risk his life to save the men and women who make it possible for you and I to sleep safely in our beds. I'm a person who thinks that that is brave. And I am a person who stood in an airplane hanger and watched them unload my brother's body in a coffin
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.