Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hefty Smurf (Character)
from "The Smurfs" (1981)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Smurfs: The Lost Village (2017) Played by Joe Manganiello
- The Smurfs 2 (2013) Played by Gary Basaraba
- The Smurfs: The Legend of Smurfy Hollow (2013) (TV) Played by Gary Basaraba
- The Smurfs: A Christmas Carol (2011) Played by Gary Basaraba (as Hefty)
- The Smurfs (2011) Played by Gary Basaraba (as Hefty)
... aka "Smurf'd" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "The Smurfs: Lost In New York" - USA (alternative title)
- "The Smurfs"
... aka "Smurfs" - USA (original title)
... aka "Smurfs' Adventures" - USA (syndication title)
- Wild Goes Cuckoo/Brainy's Beastly Boo-Boo (1989) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- The Golden Rhino/Hearts 'N' Smurfs (1989) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Bananas Over Hefty/The Smurfs of the Round Table (1989) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Papa Loses His Patience/Swashbuckling Smurfs (1989) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Curried Smurfs (1989) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- 'Tis the Season to Be Smurfy (1987) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
- Smurfquest (1986) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
- The Smurfic Games (1983) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
- The Smurfs Springtime Special (1982) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
... aka "Smurf Springtime Special" - USA (short title)
- The Smurfs and the Magic Flute (1976) Played by Michael Sorich
... aka "La flûte à six schtroumpfs" - France (original title)
Smurfette: Clumsy and I are going to form our own team.
Clumsy Smurf: We are? Gosh!
Jokey Smurf: [laughs] That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. You won't win a single event.
Smurfette: Maybe not, but we'll have a good time.
Clumsy Smurf: Ah, yeah!
Smurfette: After all, winning isn't everything.
Hefty Smurf: Are you kidding?
Hefty Smurf, Handy Smurf: [Looking at each other, nose-to-nose] It's the only thing!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.