Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Laurel Yeung (Character)
from "Edgemont" (2000)
- The Morning After the Night Before: Part 2 (2005) TV episode, Played by Kristin Kreuk
- The Morning After the Night Before: Part 1 (2005) TV episode, Played by Kristin Kreuk
- Moving Day (2005) TV episode, Played by Kristin Kreuk
- Lines in the Sand (2005) TV episode, Played by Kristin Kreuk
- Come on Home to My Place (2005) TV episode, Played by Kristin Kreuk
Maggie Buckman: [to Laurel] Since you're obviously so much more comfortable with this, maybe Shannon should share your room.
Shannon Ng: I'm not sharing anyone's room. If I wanted to live in a hostile environment, I'd still be at my parents'. You can give the damage deposit back to Laurel.
[Shannon walks away]
Maggie Buckman: So, I guess we start looking for a new roommate.
Laurel Yeung: Actually, you start looking for two roommates.
Maggie Buckman: What?
Laurel Yeung: I thought honesty was important to you.
Maggie Buckman: Exactly!
Laurel Yeung: So be honest! You wanted Shannon to live with us. Until you found out she was gay.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.