Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Haverford (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 49 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 781)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Episode #7.13 (2015) TV episode, Played by Aziz Ansari
- Episode #7.11 (2015) TV episode, Played by Aziz Ansari
- Episode #7.12 (2015) TV episode, Played by Aziz Ansari
- Episode #7.10 (2015) TV episode, Played by Aziz Ansari
- Episode #7.9 (2015) TV episode, Played by Aziz Ansari
- Parks and Recreation: Dammit Jerry! (2012) (V) Played by Aziz Ansari
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Mikey Day
Tom Haverford: Leslie, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but once you go in there, you will see you cannot unsee.
Leslie Knope: I'm a feminist, okay? I would never ever go to a strip club. I've gone on record that if I had to have a stripper's name, it would be Equality. But I'm willing to sacrifice all that I've worked for just to put a smile on your perfect little face. So don't blow this.
Tom Haverford: Alright.
Leslie Knope: Okay, lap dances are on me! I mean I'm paying for them. They're not actually gonna be "on" me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.