Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Haverford (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 100 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- One Last Ride: Part 1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Aziz Ansari
- One Last Ride: Part 2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Aziz Ansari
- Two Funerals (2015) TV episode, Played by Aziz Ansari
- Pie-Mary (2015) TV episode, Played by Aziz Ansari
- Ms. Ludgate-Dwyer Goes to Washington (2015) TV episode, Played by Aziz Ansari
- Parks and Recreation: Dammit Jerry! (2012) (V) Played by Aziz Ansari
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Mikey Day
Leslie Knope: You're not from here, right?
Tom Haverford: No, I'm from South Carolina.
Leslie Knope: But you moved to South Carolina from where?
Tom Haverford: My mother's uterus.
Leslie Knope: But you were conceived in Libya, right?
Tom Haverford: Wow. No. I was conceived in America. My parents are Indian.
Leslie Knope: Where did the name Haverford come from?
Tom Haverford: My birth name is Darwish Zubair Ismail Gani. Then I changed it to Tom Haverford, because you know, brown guys with funny-sounding Muslim names don't make it far into politics.
Leslie Knope: What about Barack Obama?
Tom Haverford: Okay, yeah, fine, Barack Obama. If I knew a guy named Barack Obama was gonna be elected president, yeah, maybe I wouldn't have changed it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.