Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
ATF Agent (Character)
from Beavis and Butt-Head Do America (1996)
- Deadly Impact (2010) Played by Chris Ranney
- "Lie to Me"
- Pilot (2009) TV episode, Played by M.D. Walton
- "Burn Notice"
- Breaking and Entering (2008) TV episode, Played by Dushawn Moses
- Deadly Slumber (2008) TV episode, Played by Brian Edward Keith
- Final Approach (2007) (TV) Played by Morgan Swing / Jameson Williams (as ATF Agent #2)
... aka "Highjack" - Japan (English title)
- "Big Love"
- Oh, Pioneers (2007) TV episode, Played by Sylva Kelegian
- Kingdom Come (2007) TV episode, Played by Sylva Kelegian
- Deja Vu (2006) Played by Shawn Michael Patrick / James Huang / Dale Beasley
- Detour to Hell (2006) (V) Played by Jeronimo Hirschfeld
- "Criminal Minds"
- Won't Get Fooled Again (2005) TV episode, Played by David Earnest
- "F2: Forensic Factor"
... aka "F²: Forensic Factor" - Canada (English title)
- Fremont Bomber (2005) TV episode, Played by Dave McRae
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
... aka "CSI: Las Vegas" - South Africa (English title) (informal alternative title), USA (syndication title)
... aka "C.S.I." - USA (short title)
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- Mea Culpa (2004) TV episode, Played by Kenny Morrison (as ATF Undercover Agent)
- El padrino (2004) Played by Robert Aguilar Jr.
... aka "El padrino: The Latin Godfather" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "El Padrino - Mexican Godfather" - Belgium (English title) (DVD title)
- Homeland Security (2004) (TV) Played by Sam Hennings / Chad Henderson / Brendon John Kelly
- Pilot (2003) TV episode, Played by Billy Mayo
- "Robbery Homicide Division"
... aka "R.H.D./LA: Robbery Homicide Division/Los Angeles" - USA (complete title)
- Life Is Dust (2002) TV episode, Played by Christopher Michael
- "Crossing Jordan"
- Bombs Away (2002) TV episode, Played by Susan Johnston
- "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno"
- Episode #10.68 (2002) TV episode, Played by Rick D'Elia
- "The F.B.I. Files"
- Deadly Dentist (2002) TV episode, Played by Tim L. Smith
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Missing (2002) TV episode, Played by Philip Hoffman
... aka "Lexx: The Dark Zone" - Canada (English title) (first season title)
... aka "Tales from a Parallel Universe" - USA (first season title)
- Bad Carrot (2001) TV episode, Played by David Matheson
- The Rock (2001) TV episode, Played by Mike Daly
- Stan Down (2001) TV episode, Played by Chris Duffy (as ATF Agent #1)
- Texx Lexx (2001) TV episode, Played by J. William Grantham
- Little Blue Planet (2001) TV episode, Played by J. William Grantham
- Purple Storm (1999) Played by Jude Poyer
... aka "Zi yu feng bao" - Hong Kong (original title)
- The Patriot (1998) Played by Scott Duthie
- The Root of All Evil (1998) TV episode, Played by Timothy Scott Ralston
- "New York Undercover"
- The Unusual Suspects (1998) TV episode, Played by Matthew Lawler
- "Michael Hayes"
- Radio Killer (1997) TV episode, Played by Benjamin Busch
- Hostile Intent (1997) Played by Damir Andrei / Jonathan Potts
... aka "Lethal Games" - Europe (English title) (video box title)
... aka "The Guardian System" - Belgium (English title)
- Beavis and Butt-Head Do America (1996) Played by Tim Guinee
- Albino Alligator (1996) Played by Anthony Moore / Tulsy Ball (as A.T.F. Agent) / Matthew James Gulbranson (as A.T.F. Agent)
- "Due South"
- Bird in the Hand (1995) TV episode, Played by Matt Birman (as ATF Agent #1) / Branko Racki (as ATF Agent #2)
- Laramie Justice (1995) Played by Charles Brownstein / Andy Liu
- The Whereabouts of Jenny (1991) (TV) Played by Charles Guardino
Tom Anderson: [Anderson drives by] Something wrong, officer?
ATF Agent: [holds up picture of B&B] Sir, we're looking for these two fugitives.
Tom Anderson: Well, I'll be danged. That's them two kids that have been whacking in my camper.
ATF Agent: You saw these two?
Tom Anderson: I sure did. Boy, I've never seen two kids do so much damned whacking.
ATF Agent: [on walkietalkie] This is post 9, I have positive ID.
Tom Anderson: Boy, they're just like a couple of little old spidermonkeys, I tell ya.
ATF Agent: Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you and your wife to step out of the vehicle.
Tom Anderson: Well, now, wait a minute, me and the Mrs. here are on our way to Washington DC.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.