Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Arastoo Vaziri (Character)
from "Bones" (2005)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 178)|
- The Movie in the Making (2016) TV episode, Played by Pej Vahdat
- The Monster in the Closet (2016) TV episode, Played by Pej Vahdat
- Episode #12.8 (2016) TV episode, Played by Pej Vahdat
- Episode #12.3 (2016) TV episode, Played by Pej Vahdat
- The Doom in the Boom (2015) TV episode, Played by Pej Vahdat
Arastoo Vaziri: You know, I served as a translator in Iraq. Normal day, milk run to an outlying village about water. IAD took out our humvee.
Dr. Camille Saroyan: Oh my God.
Arastoo Vaziri: 2 dead, 3 wounded, and I was the only one left conscious. I'm a translator, I use words. But coming towards us with an AK-47 was an insurgent. He raised it, intending to finish us off.
Dr. Camille Saroyan: And that was the devil?
Arastoo Vaziri: No. No. I shot this man, in the heart. The devil, that evil I saw it in his eyes sure, but it was in me too, when I pulled that trigger.
Dr. Camille Saroyan: You were defending your unit, Mr. Vaziri.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.