Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lord Ravensbane (Character)
from The Scarecrow (1972) (TV)
- The Scarecrow (1972) (TV) Played by Gene Wilder
... aka "Hollywood Television Theater: The Scarecrow" - USA (series title)
... aka "Hollywood Television Theatre: The Scarecrow" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Scarecrow" - USA (DVD box title)
- Feathertop (1961) (TV) Played by Hugh O'Brian (as Feathertop)
- "General Electric Theater"
... aka "G.E. Theater" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "G.E. True Theater" - USA (English title) (tenth season title)
- Feathertop (1955) TV episode, Played by Carleton Carpenter (as Lord Feathertop)
- Puritan Passions (1923) Played by Glenn Hunter
- Feathertop (1916) Played by John Reinhardt (as Feathertop)
Lord Ravensbane: [Richard Talbot is jealous of Ravensbane's attention to Rachel] Betrothed! Is it pleasant?
Rachel: [to Richard] Are you satisfied?
Richard Talbot: More than satisfied!
[he leaves angrily]
Lord Ravensbane: Ah, betrothed is *not* pleasant!
Rachel: Not always.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.