Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Larry Sanders Show" (1992)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 113)|
- The World's Greatest Comedy Characters (2007) (TV) Played by Rip Torn
- "The Larry Sanders Show"
- Flip (1998) TV episode, Played by Rip Torn
- Putting the 'Gay' Back in Litigation (1998) TV episode, Played by Rip Torn
- Just the Perfect Blendship (1998) TV episode, Played by Rip Torn
- I Buried Sid (1998) TV episode, Played by Rip Torn
- Beverly's Secret (1998) TV episode, Played by Rip Torn
Arthur: [Trying to find an emergency guest host] Call in this order: Jerry Seinfeld, Richard Lewis, Bob Saget, John Ritter, Howie Mandel, Louie Anderson.
Paula: Howie Mandel?
Arthur: You're right. Flop Howie and Louie. When you call Seinfeld let him know he's our first choice. When he says no, let Richard Lewis *think* that he's our first choice and so on down the list.
Paula: The way your mind works amazes me!
Arthur: I'm only now comfortable with it myself.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.