Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tony Hayers (Character)
from "Knowing Me, Knowing You with Alan Partridge" (1994)
- "I'm Alan Partridge"
- Towering Alan (1997) TV episode, Played by David Schneider
- Basic Alan (1997) TV episode, Played by David Schneider
- Watership Alan (1997) TV episode, Played by David Schneider
- Alan Attraction (1997) TV episode, Played by David Schneider
- A Room with an Alan (1997) TV episode, Played by David Schneider
- Add-On Alan... with Alan Partridge (1997) (V) Played by David Schneider
- "Knowing Me, Knowing You with Alan Partridge"
- Knowing Me Knowing Yule with Alan Partridge (1995) TV episode, Played by David Schneider
- "The Comedy Map of Britain"
- Episode #2.5 (2008) TV episode, Played by David Schneider
- Greatest TV Comedy Moments (2005) (TV) Played by David Schneider
Tony Hayers: There is to be no second series. And I've listened to your ideas, I've listened to them all, and I haven't liked a single one.
Alan Partridge: Tony... I've, I've just bought a house. It's like, it's got a Buck Rogers toilet. One yank, all gone.
Tony Hayers: We don't owe you a living. You are someone who has a proven track record for making mostly bad television programs.
Alan Partridge: That's bollocks, but carry on.
Tony Hayers: It's not bollocks. Your programmes were appalling. The ratings were a ninth of what we could have expected, they started badly, they got worse...
Alan Partridge: [mimicking him] They started badly, they got worse... Oh, oh, your programs, your programs...
Tony Hayers: Now, you're making a fool of yourself.
Alan Partridge: Whooo... whooo... who do you think you are?
Tony Hayers: Well, unfortunately for you, I am the Chief Commissioning Editor of BBC Television.
Alan Partridge: Oh, let's forget about all this...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.