Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
André Breton (Character)
from Surrealissimo: The Scandalous Success of Salvador Dali (2002) (TV)
- Oscar: The Color of Destiny (2008) Played by Antonio Cifo
... aka "Óscar. Una pasión surrealista" - Spain (original title)
- The Death of Salvador Dali (2005) Played by Alan Shearman (as Andre Breton)
- Dalí, être Dieu (2002) (TV) Played by Joan Pau Romaní (as A. Breton)
- Frida (2002) Played by Omar Chagall
- Surrealissimo: The Scandalous Success of Salvador Dali (2002) (TV) Played by Stephen Fry (as Andre Breton)
- Surrealism (1993) (V) Played by George Rohrbach (as Andre breton)
- Zina (1985) Played by George Antoni (as Andre Breton)
- Europe After the Rain (1978) Played by Michael Harbour (as Andre Breton)
Rosey: Bauer, will you begin?
Bauer: [Bauer hops on to the table and pointS to each person before he speaks] Knock, knock.
Andre Breton: Who is there?
Bauer: The King of England.
Rosey: Yes, out of curiosity.
Andre Breton: No, lacks style.
Aragon: No, I wasn't expecting you.
Yoyotte: Erm... yes, but in silence.
Salvador Dali: [to Yayotte] What is going on?
Yoyotte: I have no idea.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.