Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
André Breton (Character)
from Surrealissimo: The Scandalous Success of Salvador Dali (2002) (TV)
- Opium (2013) Played by Roland Menou
- Oscar: The Color of Destiny (2008) Played by Antonio Cifo
... aka "Óscar. Una pasión surrealista" - Spain (original title)
- The Death of Salvador Dali (2005) Played by Alan Shearman (as Andre Breton)
- Dalí, être Dieu (2002) (TV) Played by Joan Pau Romaní (as A. Breton)
- Frida (2002) Played by Omar Chagall
- Surrealissimo: The Scandalous Success of Salvador Dali (2002) (TV) Played by Stephen Fry (as Andre Breton)
- Surrealism (1993) (V) Played by George Rohrbach (as Andre breton)
- Zina (1985) Played by George Antoni (as Andre Breton)
- Europe After the Rain (1978) Played by Michael Harbour (as Andre Breton)
Rosey: [Knocks on table before each person speaks] Velázquez?
Andre Breton: No, dull evening predicted.
Bauer: [Knock] No, too classical.
Aragon: [Knock] No, monarch flatterer.
Yoyotte: [Knock] Erm... yes, but in silence.
Aragon: You always say that.
Andre Breton: [Knock] What does Dalí think?
Salvador Dali: [Knock, knock] Yes, of course, Velázquez. Hmph!
Andre Breton: Dalí's reasoning?
Salvador Dali: I would like his autograph.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.