Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dave Seaver (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Bombshell (2011) TV episode, Played by Michael Boatman
- Wet (2010) TV episode, Played by Michael Boatman
- Gone (2006) TV episode, Played by Michael Boatman
- Obscene (2004) TV episode, Played by Michael Boatman
- Criminal (2004) TV episode, Played by Michael Boatman
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Remains of the Day (2007) TV episode, Played by Michael Boatman
- House Calls (2003) TV episode, Played by Michael Boatman
[Nick, Doug and Jason are in court being arraigned]
Oliver Gates: This is preposterous.
Judge Alan Ridenour: No one asked you yet, Mr. Gates. Bail?
Casey Novak: The People request remand.
Oliver Gates: And the defense moves for immediate dismissal of all charges. The People can't even make out the basic elements of a crime, Your Honor. Jennifer Durning has a history of running away.
Casey Novak: Once, when she was 14.
Monica Bradshaw: They can't prove she's dead. They still don't have the body.
Judge Alan Ridenour: Is that true, Ms. Novak?
Casey Novak: Yes, Your Honor.
Judge Alan Ridenour: Then on what basis were the defendants arrested?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.