Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lady Windermere (Character)
from Lady Windermere's Fan (1925)
- Lady Windermere's Fan (2014) Played by Sarah Navratil
- A Good Woman (2004) Played by Scarlett Johansson (as Meg Windermere)
- Johanna D'Arc of Mongolia (1989) Played by Delphine Seyrig
- "Theatre Night"
- Lady Windermere's Fan (1985) TV episode, Played by Helena Little
- "Estudio 1"
- El abanico de Lady Windermere (1981) TV episode, Played by Carme Elias
- Lady Windermeres Fächer (1978) (TV) Played by Bigi Fischer
- "Alta comedia"
- Memorias de una mala mujer (1973) TV episode, Played by Gabriela Gili
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Lady Windermere's Fan (1972) TV episode, Played by Judy Geeson
- Brian Rix Presents: Lord Arthur Savile's Crime (1970) (TV) Played by Elspet Gray
- Le crime de Lord Arthur Saville (1968) (TV) Played by Dominique Vincent
- Zbrodnia lorda Artura Savile'a (1968) (TV) Played by Justyna Kreczmar (as Lady Gladys Windermere)
- Lord Arthur Saviles Verbrechen (1967) (TV) Played by Dagmar Altrichter
- "ITV Playhouse"
- Lady Windermere's Fan (1967) TV episode, Played by Jennie Linden
- L'éventail de Lady Windermere (1961) (TV) Played by Yori Bertin (as Lady Wintermere)
- Lord Arthur Savile's Crime (1958) TV episode, Played by Gladys Cooper (as Lady Windemere)
- Voor donderdagavond twaalf uur Mylord (1957) (TV) Played by Jeanne Verstraete (as Lady Margaret Windermere)
- The Fan (1949) Played by Jeanne Crain (as Lady Margaret 'Meg' Windermere)
- El abanico de Lady Windermere (1944) Played by Susana Guízar (as Lady Margarita Windermere)
... aka "Lady Windermere's Fan" - International (English title) (informal literal title)
- Lady Windermeres Fächer (1935) Played by Hanna Waag
- Lady Windermere's Fan (1925) Played by May McAvoy
- Lady Windermere's Fan (1916) Played by Netta Westcott
Meg Windermere: How could he?
Contessa Lucchino: Every man is born truthful and every man dies a liar. Now whatever you do you mustn't make a scene. It's too unpleasant and you waste energy.
Meg Windermere: No, of course not. I wouldn't.
Contessa Lucchino: Crying is the refuge of plain women.
Contessa Lucchino: Pretty women go shopping.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.