Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stoick the Vast (Character)
from How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 17)|
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014) Played by Gerard Butler
- "Dragons: Riders of Berk"
... aka "Dragons: Defenders of Berk" - International (English title) (second season title)
... aka "DreamWorks Dragons: Riders of Berk" - USA (complete title)
- Cast Out: Part II (2014) TV episode, Played by Nolan North (as Stoick)
- Cast Out, Part I (2014) TV episode, Played by Nolan North (as Stoick)
- Bing! Bang! Boom! (2014) TV episode, Played by Nolan North (as Stoick)
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes (2014) TV episode, Played by Nolan North (as Stoick)
- The Eel Effect (2014) TV episode, Played by Nolan North (as Stoick)
- Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury (2011) (V) Played by Gerard Butler
- So You Think You Can Train Your Dragon How to Dance/Yo Gagga Gagga! (2011) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson
- Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon (2010) (TV) Played by Gerard Butler (as Stoick)
- How to Train Your Dragon (2010) Played by Gerard Butler (as Stoick)
... aka "How to Train Your Dragon: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "My First Dragon" - Israel (English title) (literal English title)
Hiccup: [watching the dragons take off with their livestock] Okay, but I hit a Night Fury.
[Stoick grabs him and begins hauling him up the hill]
Hiccup: Ahh, it's not like the last few times, Dad, I mean, I *really* actually hit it! You guys were busy and I had a very clear shot, it went down just off Raven Point. Let's get a search party out there before it...
Stoick: STOP! Just... stop. Everytime you step outside, disaster falls. Can you not see that I have bigger problems? Winter is almost here and I have an entire village to feed!
Hiccup: Eh, between you and me, the village could do with a little *less* feeding, don't you think?
[the Vikings behind him touch their stomachs self-consciously]
Stoick: This isn't a joke, Hiccup! Agh, why can't you follow the simplest orders?
Hiccup: I - I can't stop myself! I see a dragon and I have to just... kill it, you know? It's who I am, Dad.
Stoick: Oh, you are many things, Hiccup. But a dragon killer is not one of them. Get back to the house.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.