Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stoick the Vast (Character)
from How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 23)|
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014) Played by Gerard Butler
- "Dragons: Riders of Berk"
... aka "Dragons: Defenders of Berk" - International (English title) (second season title)
... aka "DreamWorks Dragons: Riders of Berk" - USA (complete title)
- We Are a Family Part II (2013) TV episode, Played by Nolan North (as Stoick)
- We Are a Family Part I (2013) TV episode, Played by Nolan North (as Stoick)
- Gem of a Different Color (2013) TV episode, Played by Nolan North (as Stoick)
- Breackneck Bog (2013) TV episode, Played by Nolan North (as Stoick)
- Defiant One (2013) TV episode, Played by Nolan North (as Stoick)
- Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury (2011) (V) Played by Gerard Butler
- So You Think You Can Train Your Dragon How to Dance/Yo Gagga Gagga! (2011) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson
- Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon (2010) (TV) Played by Gerard Butler (as Stoick)
- How to Train Your Dragon (2010) Played by Gerard Butler (as Stoick)
... aka "How to Train Your Dragon: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "My First Dragon" - Israel (English title) (literal English title)
Stoick: [confronts Hiccup about his friendship with Toothless] I should have known. I should have seen the signs.
Stoick: We had a deal!
Hiccup: I know, we did, but that was before I, I... agh, it's all so messed up...
Stoick: So everything in the ring... A trick? A lie!
Hiccup: I screwed up. I should have told you before now; just... take this out on *me*, be mad at *me*, but please... just don't hurt Toothless!
Stoick: [shocked] The dragon? *That's* what you're worried about? Not the people you almost killed?
Hiccup: H-he was just protecting me! He's not dangerous!
Stoick: They've killed *hundreds* of us!
Hiccup: And we've killed *thousands* of them! They defend themselves, that's all! They raid us because they have to! If they don't bring enough food back, they'll be eaten themselves! There's, something *else* on their island, Dad, it... It's a dragon like...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.