Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
David Shepherd (Character)
from "Kings" (2009)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 97 NEW)|
- The New King: Part Two (2009) TV episode, Played by Christopher Egan (as Capt. David Shepherd)
- The New King: Part One (2009) TV episode, Played by Christopher Egan (as Capt. David Shepherd)
- Javelin (2009) TV episode, Played by Christopher Egan (as Capt. David Shepherd)
- Chapter One (2009) TV episode, Played by Joshua King (as Little David) / Christopher Egan (as Capt. David Shepherd)
- Pilgrimage (2009) TV episode, Played by Christopher Egan (as Capt. David Shepherd)
King Vesper Abaddon: [speaking to David through the prison vent] Are you *really* not gonna eat any of that? I can smell the meat from here... oh, shame to waste steak.
[he tosses a string with a hook through the vent, and David attaches the steak and sends it through]
King Vesper Abaddon: Aaah... thank you. Mmm... The girl?
David Shepherd: The king's daughter.
King Vesper Abaddon: Oooh - not bad.
David Shepherd: Doesn't matter; the king, in all his wisdom, set me up to die any minute.
King Vesper Abaddon: That was my idea; sorry about that, David.
David Shepherd: You know who I am?
King Vesper Abaddon: Oh, I know lots about you. You gave me back my mind. I was asleep for a long time; I talked to weevils in my mash, filled books with garbage - and then you came, rose like the sun, and outshone the world's brightest star. And then he came to me, and I told him - heh, I told him to blot you out, bring back the night, to turn into me... and he listened! And in helping him, I got my mind back. At some point he'll realize that I was up to no good, and boy, will he be mad!
David Shepherd: Who are you?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.