Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Medical Examiner Lanie Parish (Character)
from "Castle" (2009)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 23)|
- Crossfire (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- Hell to Pay (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- Much Ado About Murder (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- Dead Again (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- Backstabber (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
Kate Beckett: I'm telling you, something happened. Something changed. It's been weird between us lately.
Lanie Parish: Lately? Kate, it's been weird for four years.
Kate Beckett: No, this is different. He's different. It's like he's pulling away.
Lanie Parish: Well, can you blame him? He's probably tired of waiting.
Kate Beckett: Waiting for what?
Lanie Parish: What do you think? The guy is crazy about you. And despite your little act, you're crazy about him.
[Kate gives her a look]
Lanie Parish: Oh, what? Was that supposed to be some big secret?
Kate Beckett: [with mixed indignation and defensiveness] Yes!
[Lanie gives her a look in return]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.