Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Medical Examiner Lanie Parish (Character)
from "Castle" (2009)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 211)|
- For Better or Worse (2014) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- Veritas (2014) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- Law & Boarder (2014) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- That '70s Show (2014) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- The Greater Good (2014) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
Richard Castle: Why were there news vans out front?
Kate Beckett: Because of who our victim is. Joe McUsic.
Richard Castle: Who?
Kate Beckett: Juror number seven in the Lyla Addison case.
Richard Castle: The Addison case? Seriously? What happened?
Kate Beckett: He dropped dead during the closing argument. Lanie thinks he was poisoned.
Richard Castle: [pulling out his cell phone] Heir to the Addison fortune is murdered and, during the trial, a juror is murdered as well. This has all the makings of a John Grisham novel.
Kate Beckett: What are you doing?
Richard Castle: I'm, uh, texting my poker group, calling dibs on this story.
[Beckett and Castle enter the morgue]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.