Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Medical Examiner Lanie Parish (Character)
from "Castle" (2009)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 130)|
- Crossfire (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- Hell to Pay (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- Much Ado About Murder (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- Dead Again (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
- Backstabber (2016) TV episode, Played by Tamala Jones (as Lanie Parish)
Kate Beckett: [Castle is plugging his nose to block the smell of decomposing trash] What are you doing?
Richard Castle: Well, I can't breathe through my nose. I happen to have a very acute sense of smell.
Kate Beckett: Suck it up, Castle. Real cops deal with worse.
Lanie Parish: Yeah, not to mention medical examiners. Do you know how long I have to shower before heading out on a date?
Richard Castle: No, but if you need someone to time it for you, I'd be happy to...
Kevin Ryan: [sticking his arm up out of the dumpster, holding a wallet] Found it!
[Ryan climbs out of the dumpster]
Kevin Ryan: It must have fallen out of his jacket on the way down.
Kate Beckett: [checking the driver's license] Yeah, that's our guy. All right, the name is Sam Parker, and the driver's license has his address placed in Connecticut.
Kevin Ryan: Maybe he's visiting someone in the building.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.