Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Tak & the Power of Juju" (2007)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- "Tak & the Power of Juju"
- New Pet/Tak's Monster (2008) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Giant Chief/Shrink a Dink (2008) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Nice Calves/Double Tak (2008) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Tikis of War/Hairy Zaria (2008) TV episode, Played by Rowan Atkinson
- Little Chief/Pugnacious No More (2008) TV episode, Played by Patrick Warburton
- Tak and the Guardians of Gross (2008) (VG) Played by Patrick Warburton
- Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge (2005) (VG) Played by Patrick Warburton
... aka "Tak: The Great Juju Challenge" - International (English title) (alternative title)
- Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams (2004) (VG) Played by Patrick Warburton
... aka "Tak and the Power of Juju 2" - International (English title) (alternative title)
- Tak and the Power of Juju (2003) (VG) Played by Patrick Warburton
Dead Juju: A juju shrine! We're saved! We made it!
Lok: I thought we were goners. Volcanoes, vampire bats, those zombie ninjas of the Black Mist. We have been through it all. Better wait here, my man. I'll go contact the juju.
Dead Juju: No, wait! But, I'm a juju! I can help us find Tak and Jibolba!
Lok: Cool, cool. Well, why don't I contact somebody with some real juju power? We need something a little better than a piñata or a punch bowl, my party-going compadre.
Dead Juju: Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You're killing me, but you're right.
Lok: [Comes to shrine] Oh, great juju. We humbly summon your august majesty to this sacred place.
Dead Juju: This is so exciting! Wow! Hello! We're going to get a fantastic juju! I'll be so honored to meet him!
[Lok shushes him]
Lok: Don't interrupt the summoning. You might tick him off.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.