Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Gilmore Girls" (2000)
- "Gilmore Girls"
... aka "Gilmore Girls: Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Welcome to the Dollhouse (2005) TV episode, Played by Mike Gandolfi
- To Live and Let Diorama (2005) TV episode, Played by Mike Gandolfi
- Jews and Chinese Food (2005) TV episode, Played by Mike Gandolfi
- Women of Questionable Morals (2005) TV episode, Played by Mike Gandolfi
- Emily Says Hello (2004) TV episode, Played by Mike Gandolfi
Taylor Doose: The bottom line is that too many birds are landing atop the streetlights and relieving themselves on helpless passersby. And I daresay that some of these birds seem to be doing it on purpose.
Babette Dell: You get dumped on, Taylor?
Taylor Doose: It's not just me.
Luke Danes: Hey, if anybody has a picture of Taylor getting dumped on, I'll pay top dollar.
Kirk Gleason: I'll check the internet.
Miss Patty: Taylor, all animals have to... you know. How are you gonna stop birds from doing that?
Taylor Doose: Easy. You put sharp metal spikes on the top of the fixtures. Then when they land, pow! They're shish kebab!
Rory Gilmore: That's cruel.
Babette Dell: You can't do that.
Andrew: I'd rather have bird crap fall on my head.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.