Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009)
- tt1312205 Played by John Fitzpatrick
- Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009) Played by Nick Cornish
- Cyclops (2008) (TV) Played by Raicho Vasilev
- "Shortland Street"
- Episode #17.198 (2008) TV episode, Played by Gene Kirkpatrick
- Cash and Curry (2008) Played by Jamie Bannerman
- How Titus Pullo Brought Down the Republic (2005) TV episode, Played by Alessandro Prete
- "Absolute Power"
- Tory Women (2003) TV episode, Played by Rhydian Jones
- "Star Trek: Enterprise"
... aka "Enterprise" - USA (original title)
- Exile (2003) TV episode, Played by Maury Sterling
- Take Away (2003) Played by Tom Budge
- "Keen Eddie"
- Horse Heir (2003) TV episode, Played by Freddy Douglas
- Finding Joy (2002) Played by Tamsin Dean Einspruch
- A Family Man (2002) Played by Rupert Penry-Jones
- "Julie Lescaut"
- Les surdoués (2000) TV episode, Played by Pascal Elso
- Caught in the Act (1997) (V) Played by Bohdan Poraj
- The Ugly Duckling (1997) Played by Hugh Laurie
- "Waiting for God"
- Two Nasty Children (1992) TV episode, Played by Ben Davis
- Lundi noir (1989) (TV) Played by Sylvain Rougerie
- Chouans! (1988) Played by Lambert Wilson
- Car Trouble (1986) Played by Simon Vyvyan
- Tropical Moon Over Dorking (1985) (TV) Played by Paul Venables
- Dangerous Davies: The Last Detective (1981) (TV) Played by David Auker
- "Play for Today"
- Circle Line (1971) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Baggott
- Crossplot (1969) Played by Alexis Kanner
- Becky Sharp (1935) Played by Leonard Mudie
... aka "Lady of Fortune" - USA (reissue title (cut version))
Tarquin: [on the graves in his backyard] The first one was Morianna Taal. She was my first companion. Like you, she had a unique mind.
Ensign Hoshi Sato: And the other three?
Tarquin: Companions as well. When I lost Morianna, I began to search for another. And another... Sometimes I don't know what is worse - being alone or having to bury the people I've come to care about.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.