Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kate Beckett (Character)
from "Castle" (2009)
|Photos (See all 126 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 327)|
- Episode #8.2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Stana Katic
- Episode #8.1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Stana Katic
- Hollander's Woods (2015) TV episode, Played by Stana Katic
- Dead from New York (2015) TV episode, Played by Stana Katic
- In Plane Sight (2015) TV episode, Played by Stana Katic
Kate Beckett: [at the crime scene, Castle is looking at a piece of art made up of televisions] Getting ready for your closeup, Castle?
Richard Castle: No, just trying to discern the hidden meaning. Is it about the rise of technology? Rampant narcissism? Or did someone just have a lot of extra TVs?
Kate Beckett: Well, sometimes you don't need to know what it's about. Sometimes it's just... art.
Richard Castle: Why, Detective Beckett, how very existential of you. Let me guess, Art Theory in college.
Kate Beckett: No. The closest I ever came to taking an art class was posing for one, as a model.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.