Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Katie Couric (Character)
from Shark Tale (2004)
- Game Change (2012) (TV) Played by Deborah Stone
- Going Maverick: The Sarah Palin Story (2010) (V) Played by Autumn Withers
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Anna Faris/Duffy (2008) TV episode, Played by Amy Poehler
- David Alan Grier/Silverchair (1995) TV episode, Played by Cheri Oteri
- "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Episode #4.239 (2006) TV episode, Played by Terri Homberg (as Katie curic)
- "Uncle Morty's Dub Shack"
- The Big Ole Diarrhea Episode (2006) TV episode, Played by Kelsey O'Brien
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Rachael MacFarlane
- "Robot Chicken"
- Toyz in the Hood (2005) TV episode, Played by Chad Morgan
- Shark Tale (2004) Played by Katie Couric (as Katie Current)
- "Pinky and the Brain"
- Brain's Song (1996) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Game Change (2012) (TV) Played by Amy Poehler
- Saturday Night Live Presidential Bash '08 (2008) (TV) Played by Amy Poehler
Katie Couric: Coming up on Today, Tom Cruise has a new movie and we're gonna be talking to him.
Peter Griffin: [Knocking on the window] Katie.
Katie Couric: Funny man Al Frankin will be stopping by for a visit.
Peter Griffin: [Knocks on the window a 2nd time] Katie.
Katie Couric: And Wolfgang Puck shows his recipe for Apple Strudel.
Peter Griffin: [Knocks on the window a 3rd time] Katie.
Katie Couric: So stay tuned because we got all of this and more coming up on the next hour.
Peter Griffin: [Peter grabs a P.O box and breaks the window] KATIE!
Katie Couric: WHAT?
Peter Griffin: [while walking away] Oh well, never mind.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.