Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Leslie Knope (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 252 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 97)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- One Last Ride: Part 2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Amy Poehler
- One Last Ride: Part 1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Amy Poehler
- Two Funerals (2015) TV episode, Played by Amy Poehler
- The Johnny Karate Super Awesome Musical Explosion Show (2015) TV episode, Played by Amy Poehler
- Pie-Mary (2015) TV episode, Played by Amy Poehler
- Parks and Recreation: Dammit Jerry! (2012) (V) Played by Amy Poehler
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Tara Strong
- "Parks and Recreation: Road Trip" Played by Amy Poehler
... aka "Parks and Recreation: April & Andy's Road Trip" - USA (alternative title)
- Calling Leslie (2011) TV episode, Played by Amy Poehler
Leslie Knope: Let's pretend we're old people and ask Ann our most dirtiest questions. I'll start.
Leslie Knope: [imitating an old lady] I'm an old lady. Why do I need birth control? I haven't had my monthly since LBJ was president.
Ann Perkins: Well with the elderly, we're not so much worried about pregnancy, we're worried about disease.
Andy Dwyer: Do pubic hairs get longer the older you get?
Ann Perkins: I don't think so.
Andy Dwyer: Because it's happening to me.
Donna Meagle: Where can I get lube that is healthy?
Andy Dwyer: I rolled my testicles with my jazzy scooter.
Leslie Knope: I say you look good, nursy. I want to jump on that caboose. Choo choo!
Ann Perkins: [pointing to Donna] You should never eat lube.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.