Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Principal Dr. Cinnamon J. Scudworth (Character)
from "Clone High" (2002)
- "Clone High"
... aka "Clone High U.S.A." - USA (promotional title)
- Snowflake Day: A Very Special Holiday Episode (2003) TV episode, Played by Phil Lord
- Changes: The Big Prom: The Sex Romp: The Season Finale (2003) TV episode, Played by Phil Lord
- Makeover, Makeover, Makeover: The Makeover Episode (2003) TV episode, Played by Phil Lord
- Litter Kills: Litterally (2003) TV episode, Played by Phil Lord
- A Room of One's Clone: The Pie of the Storm (2003) TV episode, Played by Phil Lord
Shadowy figure: [In video conference with Scudworth] Look, we've all done things we're not proud of after a good cross-country meet. But that riot was unacceptable!
Scudworth: Unacceptable! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!
Shadowy figure: [Pounds fist on table] Principal Scudworth if you were running this school there would be no riots! Only clone soldiers trained for superior physical and intellectual combat!
Scudworth: [Walking away, giggling to himself] Little do they know I have my own plans for these clones. Plans that don't involve these shadowy figures at all!
Shadowy figure: [pause] You're talking in a normal indoor speaking voice.
Scudworth: [Brow arches] So I AM!
Scudworth: [Whispering] Little do they know I have my own plans for...
Shadowy figure: [Interrupting] Scudworth! You're walking on thin ice man! Clone of Karen Carpenter thin! I think this is an issue we need to talk about... in person.
Scudworth: [Enthusiastically] Maybe we could have dinner! Perhaps the Olive Garden! It's like eating in the private kitchen of a delightful Italian stereotype!
Shadowy figure: [Menacingly] We were thinking somewhere more... intimate. Your house! Next Friday! No dairy!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.