Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Emily Dickinson (Character)
from Official Selection (2008)
- A Quiet Passion (????) Played by Cynthia Nixon
- Because I Could Not Stop for Death (2013) Played by Pauline Hayes
- Emily Dickinson's Guide to Spending the Holidays Alone (2013) Played by Sarah Grace Hart
- The Doll in the Derby (2013) TV episode, Played by Sydelle Noel (as Emily Kickinson)
- Interview with a Suicide (2010) Played by Stephanie Hyden
- Official Selection (2008) Played by Rebecca Hall
- "Great American Authors: Since 1650" (2007) TV series Played by Jessica H. Zatovich
- Contemplating Emily (2006) Played by Clove Galilee
- At the Unheard Frigates of June (2005) Played by Anna Aleksandrovna Polibina-Polansky
- My Letter to the World (2003) Played by Siobhain Meyer / Katherine Rose Riley (as Young Emily Dickinson)
- Loaded Gun: Life and Death and Dickinson (2002) Played by Nicole Jesson (as An Emily Dickinson)
- "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch"
... aka "Sabrina Goes to College" - USA (promotional title), USA (fifth season title)
... aka "Sabrina" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jealousy (1999) TV episode, Played by Elyse Ashton
- "Hey Arnold!"
- Freeze Frame/Phoebe Cheats (1997) TV episode, Played by Carol Kane (as Emily Dickinson Trophy)
- The Poetry Hall of Fame (1993) (TV) Played by Claire Bloom
- I'm Nobody, Who Are You? (1990) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Hurt
- "American Playhouse"
- Any Friend of Nicholas Nickleby Is a Friend of Mine (1982) TV episode, Played by Deanna Dunagan (as Emily Dickenson)
- "Meeting of Minds"
... aka "Steve Allen's Meeting of Minds" - USA (complete title)
- Emily Dickinson/Attila the Hun/Charles Darwin/Galileo: Part 2 (1977) TV episode, Played by Katherine Helmond
- Emily Dickinson/Attila the Hun/Charles Darwin/Galileo: Part 1 (1977) TV episode, Played by Katherine Helmond
- The Belle of Amherst (1976) (TV) Played by Julie Harris
- "Camera Three"
- Emily Dickinson: Portrait of a Poet (1958) TV episode, Played by Lois Nettleton
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.