Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Javier Esposito (Character)
from "Castle" (2009)
|Photos (See all 33 | slideshow)|
- Habeas Corpse (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas
- At Close Range (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas
- Hong Kong Hustle (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas
- The Wrong Stuff (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas
- Reckoning (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas
- "Chelsea Lately"
- Episode #6.187 (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas (as Javier Esposito in 'Castle')
Kevin Ryan: Castle. How's the knee?
Richard Castle: It's not the knee so much as the boredom.
Javier Esposito: I thought you writers liked being alone.
Richard Castle: Yeah, if I could write. But the painkillers make me a little loopy. Last night I used the word 'speculate' three times in the same sentence.
Kevin Ryan: [Sees a pair of binoculars] Hmm. You must be bored. You've actually gone 'Rear Window'
Richard Castle: Alexis got me those as a joke to cheer me up. I have not yet resorted to voyeurism.
Kevin Ryan: [Ryan has picked up the binoculars and has trained them on the windows across the street] Then you are missing out.
Javier Esposito: What? Let me see.
[They fight over the binoculars]
Kevin Ryan: Hey, no!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.