Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Javier Esposito (Character)
from "Castle" (2009)
|Photos (See all 33 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 332)|
- Hollander's Woods (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas
- Dead from New York (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas
- In Plane Sight (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas
- Sleeper (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas
- Habeas Corpse (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas
- "Chelsea Lately"
- Episode #6.187 (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Huertas (as Javier Esposito in 'Castle')
Kate Beckett: Hey, Espo, what do we got?
Javier Esposito: A body, found by two fashion students dumpster diving for fabric. Victim's name is Ella Hayes. She's 26; according to her driver's license, she has an apartment in Brooklyn.
Richard Castle: What's she doing down here in the garment district?
Javier Esposito: Could be something work related. Her business card says that she works for Modern Fashion. She's an assistant to the editor-in-chief.
Kate Beckett: Yeah, that would be Matilda King.
Javier Esposito: [blankly] Okay.
Richard Castle: Seriously? You've never heard of Matilda King?
Javier Esposito: I'm betting that most real men haven't.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.