Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
|Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Terminator - How It Should End (2009) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "Costello News: Webshow"
- Pelucas (2009) TV episode, Played by Francho Aijón
- "Screen Wars"
- The Cameranator (2007) TV episode, Played by Camerahead
- Blockbusters (2005) Played by Cass Asher (as T-1000 Cop)
- T2 3-D: Battle Across Time (1996) Played by Robert Patrick
... aka "Terminator 2 3-D: Battle Across Time" - USA (alternative title)
- Last Action Hero (1993) Played by Robert Patrick
- Wayne's World (1992) Played by Robert Patrick
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) Played by Robert Patrick
... aka "El Exterminator 2" - USA (Spanish title)
... aka "T2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "T2: Extreme Edition" - USA (video box title)
... aka "T2: Ultimate Edition" - USA (video box title)
... aka "Terminator 2" - Japan (English title)
T-1000: Are you the legal guardian of John Connor?
Todd Voight: That's right, Officer. What's he done now?
T-1000: Could I speak with him please?
Janelle Voight: You could if he were here. He just took off on his bike. So, he could be anywhere.
T-1000: Do you have a photograph of John?
Janelle Voight: Yeah, sure, hold on.
Todd Voight: Could you tell me what this is about?
T-1000: Just need to ask him a few questions.
[Janelle gives the photo to T-1000]
T-1000: He's a good looking boy. Do you mind if I keep this picture?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.