Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Captain Bluntschli (Character)
from Arms and the Man (1983) (TV)
- "Theatre Night"
- Arms and the Man (1989) TV episode, Played by Pip Torrens
- Arms and the Man (1983) (TV) Played by Richard Briers (as Bluntschli)
- "ITV Saturday Night Theatre"
- Arms and the Man (1971) TV episode, Played by John Standing
- O Herói e o Soldado (1961) (TV) Played by Paulo Renato (as Bluntschili)
- Helden (1958) Played by O.W. Fischer (as Hauptmann Bluntschli)
... aka "Arms and the Man" - USA (informal English title)
... aka "Hero" - USA (literal English title)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Arms and the Man (1958) TV episode, Played by Stanley Baker
- Arms and the Man (1952) TV episode, Played by Laurence Payne
- Arms and the Man (1953) TV episode, Played by Jean-Pierre Aumont (as Captain Bruntschi)
- Arms and the Man (1946) (TV) Played by André Morell (as Bluntschli)
- Arms and the Man (1932) Played by Barry Jones
Sergius: Captain Bluntschli!
Sergius: You have deceived me. You are my rival. I brook no rivals. At six o'clock I shall be in the drilling-ground on the Klissoura road, alone, on horseback, with my sabre. Do you understand?
Bluntschli: Oh, thank you, that's a cavalry man's proposal. I'm in the artillery, and I have the choice of weapons. If I go, I shall take a machine gun. And there shall be no mistake about the cartridges this time.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.