Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Vincent 'Mad Dog' Coll (Character)
from "The Untouchables" (1959)
- Bonanno: A Godfather's Story (1999) (TV) Played by Matt Holland (as Vince 'Mad Dog' Call)
... aka "The Youngest Godfather" - USA (DVD title)
- Mad Dog Coll (1993) Played by Christopher Bradley (as Vincent Coll)
- Hit the Dutchman (1992) Played by Christopher Bradley (as Vincent Coll)
- Mobsters (1991) Played by Nicholas Sadler (as Mad Dog Coll)
- The Cotton Club (1984) Played by Nicolas Cage (as Vincent Dwyer)
- "The Gangster Chronicles" (1981) TV series Played by David Wilson (as Vincent "Mad Dog" Coll)
- "The Lawless Years"
- The Mad Dog Coll Story: Part 2 (1961) TV episode, Played by Robert Sampson (as Vincent "Mad Dog' Coll)
- The Mad Dog Coll Story: Part 1 (1961) TV episode, Played by Robert Sampson
- Portrait of a Mobster (1961) Played by Joseph Gallison (as Vincent Coll)
- The Rise and Fall of Legs Diamond (1960) Played by Richard Gardner (as Vince Coll)
- "The Untouchables"
- Vincent 'Mad Dog' Coll (1959) TV episode, Played by Clu Gulager
Don Salvatore Faranzano: [after Coll gets the drop on Lansky, Siegel and Costello] ... Kill 'em!
Mad Dog Coll: Yeah, yeah... How much is it worth?
Don Salvatore Faranzano: $100,000!
Mad Dog Coll: You don't like yourself much, do you?
Don Salvatore Faranzano: $200,000!
Mad Dog Coll: $500,000. Come on, say it! *Five!*
Don Salvatore Faranzano: All right, five.
Mad Dog Coll: Truth is, I like my work. I would've done it for nothing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.