Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Being Human" (2008)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 55)|
- "Being Human"
- The War Child (2012) TV episode, Played by Lenora Crichlow
- Making History (2012) TV episode, Played by Lenora Crichlow
- Puppy Love (2012) TV episode, Played by Lenora Crichlow
- Hold the Front Page (2012) TV episode, Played by Lenora Crichlow
- A Spectre Calls (2012) TV episode, Played by Lenora Crichlow
Annie: Why would you want to save her?
Regus: You really want an answer to this right now?
Annie: Before I bring the baby into the weird vampire's house? Yes.
Regus: Right. For four hundred years I've been collecting and cataloging vampire myths and legends. Four hundred years. In dark rooms, libraries and cellars. Pouring over manuscripts, scrolls, books covered in mildew. Because you can't Google this stuff, you know.
[Starting to freak out]
Regus: I've got asthma. Actual asthma. Vampires don't get asthma. And no one wanted to know about my work. They just laughed and ate another virgin. So that has to be worth something. If it's not true-if that baby doesn't mean the end of the vampires-then what have I been doing for all those years? It will have meant nothing!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.