Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mason Eckhart (Character)
from "Mutant X" (2001)
- "Mutant X"
- Cirque des Merveilles (2004) TV episode, Played by Tom McCamus
- Into the Moonless Night (2003) TV episode, Played by Tom McCamus
- Lest He Become (2003) TV episode, Played by Tom McCamus
- Reality Check (2003) TV episode, Played by Tom McCamus
- Dancing on the Razor (2002) TV episode, Played by Tom McCamus
- "Mutant X"
- In Between (2004) TV episode, Played by Tom McCamus
- Final Judgment (2003) TV episode, Played by Tom McCamus
Dr. Kenneth Harrison: We have several leads, but nothing concrete as to who might be in league with Ms. Fortier.
Mason Eckhart: Yes, and meanwhile I've got a renegade number two out there, plotting who-knows-what with a potentially monstrous anomaly.
Dr. Kenneth Harrison: We've beefed up security at every level, at every shift.
Mason Eckhart: You better pray that is enough. Because if you think that Adam and his pack of super-powered hoodlums were a pain in the ass, Gabriel Ashlock gives new meaning to the term.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.