Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Anne Juergens (Character)
from "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" (2008)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 46)|
- "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"
- Thank You and Goodbye (2013) TV episode, Played by Molly Ringwald
- All My Sisters with Me (2013) TV episode, Played by Molly Ringwald
- Untying the Knot (2013) TV episode, Played by Molly Ringwald
- To Each Her Own (2013) TV episode, Played by Molly Ringwald
- Hedy's Happy Holiday House (2012) TV episode, Played by Molly Ringwald
Anne: [to Amy] Y-you can't be pregnant. How could this possibly have happened?
Amy Juergens: I didn't mean for it to happen. It just kinda happened.
Anne: Is this something you and your sister have come up with? Is this some kind of conspiracy to get my mind off of your father? You want me to think you're pregnant so whatever's really happening isn't so bad. Is that it?
Amy Juergens: Mom, I'm really pregnant.
Anne: No, seriously, Amy, tell me the truth. OK, look at me and tell me the truth.
Amy Juergens: I am telling you the truth.
Anne: You can't be having a baby at 15 years old.
See more »