Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Anne Juergens (Character)
from "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" (2008)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 104)|
- "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"
- Thank You and Goodbye (2013) TV episode, Played by Molly Ringwald
- All My Sisters with Me (2013) TV episode, Played by Molly Ringwald
- Untying the Knot (2013) TV episode, Played by Molly Ringwald
- To Each Her Own (2013) TV episode, Played by Molly Ringwald
- Hedy's Happy Holiday House (2012) TV episode, Played by Molly Ringwald
Anne Juergens: You can't run away from this, Amy. You have to face the fact that you are halfway through your pregnancy, and the baby's going to be here before you know it.
Amy Juergens: [gasps suddenly, puts her hand on her stomach] Mom, I think the baby agrees with you.
[sinks onto the bed, Anne and Ben following anxiously]
Amy Juergens: I think it might be coming right now.
[puts her hand on her stomach, gasps again]
Amy Juergens: Mom, it's moving. It's really moving.
[exchanges a glance with Ben]
Amy Juergens: I thought I felt it before but I wasn't sure. Now I'm sure.
Ben Boykewich: [concerned] Do you want me to call an ambulance?
Anne Juergens: [smiling] It's okay. It's supposed to move. The baby's not coming right now. But it is coming.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.