Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Thor (2011)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H."
... aka "Hulk and the Agents of Smash" - USA (informal alternative title)
... aka "Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H." - USA (complete title)
- For Asgard (2014) TV episode, Played by Ben Diskin
- Thor: The Dark World (2013) Played by Zachary Levi
... aka "Marvel Thor: The Dark World" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Mighty Thor: Dark World" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Thor Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Thor: Tales of Asgard (2011) (V) Played by Alistair Abell
- Thor (2011) Played by Josh Dallas
... aka "The Mighty Thor" - International (English title) (copyright title)
... aka "Mighty Thor" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes"
- A Day Unlike Any Other (2011) TV episode, Played by Chris Cox
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- Lo, How the Mighty Hath Abdicated! (2011) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Hulk Vs. (2009) (V) Played by Jonathan Holmes
... aka "Hulk vs. Thor" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Hulk vs. Wolverine" - USA (DVD box title)
Loki: You know this is wonderful! This a tremendous idea! Let's steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that! Flying around the city, smash it into everything in sight and everyone will see it! It's brilliant Thor! It's truly brillian...
[Thor hurls Loki out of the ship, and jumps out with Jane in his arms... into a skiff piloted by Fandral]
Fandral: [laughing] I see your time in the dungeon has made you no less graceful, Loki!
Loki: You lied to me! I'm impressed.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.