Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Thor (2011)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- "Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy"
- Asgard War Part Two: Rescue Me (2016) TV episode, Played by Trevor Devall
- Asgard War Part One: Lightnin' Strikes (2016) TV episode, Played by Trevor Devall
- "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H."
... aka "Hulk and the Agents of Smash" - USA (informal alternative title)
... aka "Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H." - USA (complete title)
- For Asgard (2014) TV episode, Played by Ben Diskin
- Thor: The Dark World (2013) Played by Zachary Levi
... aka "Marvel Thor: The Dark World" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Mighty Thor: Dark World" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Thor Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Thor: Tales of Asgard (2011) (V) Played by Alistair Abell
- Thor (2011) Played by Josh Dallas
... aka "The Mighty Thor" - International (English title) (copyright title)
... aka "Mighty Thor" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes"
- A Day Unlike Any Other (2011) TV episode, Played by Chris Cox
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- Lo, How the Mighty Hath Abdicated! (2011) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Oh, Brother! (2010) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Hulk Vs. (2009) (V) Played by Jonathan Holmes
... aka "Hulk vs. Thor" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Hulk vs. Wolverine" - USA (DVD box title)
Heimdall: You would defy the commands of Loki, our king? Break every oath you have taken as warriors, and commit treason to bring Thor back?
[steps off the control platform]
Sif: So you will help us?
Heimdall: I am bound by honor to our king. I cannot open the bridge to you.
Fandral: Complicated fellow, isn't he?
Volstagg: Now what do we do?
[the Bifrost activates on its own]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.