Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Thor (2011)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- "Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy"
- Asgard War Part Two: Rescue Me (2016) TV episode, Played by Travis Willingham
- Asgard War Part One: Lightnin' Strikes (2016) TV episode, Played by Travis Willingham
- "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H."
... aka "Hulk and the Agents of Smash" - USA (informal alternative title)
... aka "Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H." - USA (complete title)
- For Asgard (2014) TV episode, Played by Clancy Brown
- Thor: The Dark World (2013) Played by Tadanobu Asano
... aka "Marvel Thor: The Dark World" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Thor 2: The Dark World" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
... aka "Mighty Thor: Dark World" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Thor: Tales of Asgard (2011) (V) Played by Paul Dobson
- Thor (2011) Played by Tadanobu Asano
... aka "The Mighty Thor" - International (English title) (copyright title)
... aka "Mighty Thor" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- Oh, Brother! (2010) TV episode, Played by Travis Willingham
- Hulk Vs. (2009) (V) Played by Paul Dobson
... aka "Hulk vs. Thor" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Hulk vs. Wolverine" - USA (DVD box title)
[the Warriors Three regroup after a fierce battle]
Volstagg: [sitting on a troll] Verily, ye must say, that went far better than last winter.
Hogun: Tell us, Volstagg, are you going to dispatch that troll beneath you, or are you saving him for dinner?
[Volstagg slams the snarling troll on the head with his flagon]
Volstagg: It all depends on how much mead I've partaken.
Fandral: Did my ears deceive me? Did Hogun the Grim make a joke? And here we thought you were still in a foul mood because you didn't get to slay a frost giant!
Hogun: I've still slain more than thee, Fandral.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.