Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Thor (2011)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) Played by Tadanobu Asano
... aka "Thor: Ragnarök" - USA (original title)
- "Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy"
- Asgard War Part Two: Rescue Me (2016) TV episode, Played by Travis Willingham
- Asgard War Part One: Lightnin' Strikes (2016) TV episode, Played by Travis Willingham
- "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H."
... aka "Hulk and the Agents of Smash" - USA (informal alternative title)
... aka "Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H." - USA (complete title)
- For Asgard (2014) TV episode, Played by Clancy Brown
- Thor: The Dark World (2013) Played by Tadanobu Asano
... aka "Marvel Thor: The Dark World" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Mighty Thor: Dark World" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Thor: Tales of Asgard (2011) (V) Played by Paul Dobson
- Thor (2011) Played by Tadanobu Asano
... aka "The Mighty Thor" - International (English title) (copyright title)
... aka "Mighty Thor" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- Oh, Brother! (2010) TV episode, Played by Travis Willingham
- Hulk Vs. (2009) (V) Played by Paul Dobson
... aka "Hulk vs. Thor" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Hulk vs. Wolverine" - USA (DVD box title)
Sif: Loki, you must go to the All-Father and convince him to change his mind.
Loki: And if I do, then what? I love Thor more dearly than any of you, but you know what he is. He's arrogant, he's reckless, he's dangerous! You saw how he was today. Is that what Asgard needs from its King?
[Loki walks off]
Sif: He may speak for the good of Asgard, but he's always been jealous of Thor!
Volstagg: We should be grateful to him. He saved our lives.
Hogun: Laufey said, there were traitors in the house of Odin. A master of magic could bring three Jotuns into Asgard.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.