Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Thor (2011)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H."
... aka "Hulk and the Agents of Smash" - USA (informal alternative title)
... aka "Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H." - USA (complete title)
- For Asgard (2014) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
- "Marvel's Avengers Assemble"
- Planet Doom (2013) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
- Thor: The Dark World (2013) Played by Ray Stevenson
... aka "Marvel Thor: The Dark World" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Mighty Thor: Dark World" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes"
- The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill (2012) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
- A Day Unlike Any Other (2011) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
- The Fall of Asgard (2011) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Thor Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Fisher
- Thor: Tales of Asgard (2011) (V) Played by Brent Chapman
- Thor (2011) Played by Ray Stevenson
... aka "The Mighty Thor" - International (English title) (copyright title)
... aka "Mighty Thor" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- Lo, How the Mighty Hath Abdicated! (2011) TV episode, Played by Ted Biaselli
- Hulk Vs. (2009) (V) Played by Jay Brazeau
... aka "Hulk vs. Thor" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Hulk vs. Wolverine" - USA (DVD box title)
Fandral: [to Volstagg] Our dearest friend banished! Loki on the throne! Asgard on the brink of war! Yet you managed to consume four wild boars, six pheasants, a side of beef and two caskets of ale! Shame on you! Don't you care?
[dashes the plate from Volstagg's hands]
Volstagg: Do not mistake my appetite for apathy!
Sif: [breaks them up] Stop it, both of you! Stop! We all know what we have to do.
Hogun: We must go. We must find Thor.
Fandral: You speak of treason!
Volstagg: Forget treason, it's suicide!
Sif: Thor would do the same for us.
Volstagg: Hush! Heimdall may be watching.
[an Asgardian sentry enters]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.