Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Morris P. Grout (Character)
from Ghostbusters (1984)
- "Slimer! And the Real Ghostbusters"
- Scareface (1989) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Out with Grout (1989) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Crusin' for a Brusin' (1988) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Ghostbusters (1984) Played by Michael Ensign (as Hotel Manager)
... aka "Ghost Busters" - USA (original title)
Dr Ray Stantz: [holding ghost trap like a rat by the tail] We got it!
Hotel Manager: What is it? Will there be any more of them?
Dr Ray Stantz: Sir, what you have there is what we refer to as a focused, non-terminal, repeating phantasm, or a Class Five full roaming vapor. Real nasty one, too!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Now, let's talk seriously, now. For the entrapment, we're gonna have to ask you for...
Dr. Egon Spengler: [holds up four fingers]
Dr. Peter Venkman: ...four big ones. Four thousand dollars for that. But we are having a special this week on proton charging...
Dr. Egon Spengler: [holds up one finger]
Dr. Peter Venkman: ...one thousand dollars, fortunately.
Hotel Manager: Five thousand dollars? I had no idea it would be so much. I won't pay it.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Well, that's all right, we can just put it right back in there.
See more »