Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mikael Blomkvist (Character)
from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2009)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- The Girl Who Played with Fire (????) Played by Daniel Craig
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) Played by Daniel Craig
- Del 6 - Luftslottet som sprängdes (2010) TV episode, Played by Michael Nyqvist
- Del 5 - Luftslottet som sprängdes (2010) TV episode, Played by Michael Nyqvist
- Del 4 - Flickan som lekte med elden (2010) TV episode, Played by Michael Nyqvist
- Del 3 - Flickan som lekte med elden (2010) TV episode, Played by Michael Nyqvist
- Del 2 - Män som hatar kvinnor (2010) TV episode, Played by Michael Nyqvist
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (2009) Played by Michael Nyqvist
... aka "Luftslottet som sprängdes" - Sweden (original title)
- The Girl Who Played with Fire (2009) Played by Michael Nyqvist
... aka "Flickan som lekte med elden" - Sweden (original title)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2009) Played by Michael Nyqvist
... aka "Män som hatar kvinnor" - Sweden (original title)
... aka "Girl with a Dragon Tattoo" - Israel (English title)
Lisbeth Salander: Rebecka was the first, just as you thought. The second, M.H., is Mari Holmberg, a prostitute in Kalmar. Murdered in 1954 matching Leviticus 20:18.
Mikael Blomkvist: If a man lies with a woman having her sickness, he has made naked her fountain and she has uncovered the fountain of her blood.
Lisbeth Salander: She was raped and stabbed, but the cause of death was suffocation with a sanitary napkin.
Mikael Blomkvist: Okay.
Lisbeth Salander: R.L., Rakel Lunde. 1957. A cleaning woman and part-time palm reader. Tied with a clothesline, gagged, raped. Head crushed with a rock. Leviticus 20:27.
Mikael Blomkvist: A woman who is a medium or sorceress shall be put to death by stoning.
Lisbeth Salander: Sara Witt, 1964. Daughter of a pastor. Tied to her bed. Raped. Charred in the fire that burned down her house. Leviticus 21:9.
Mikael Blomkvist: The daughter of a priest who profanes herself by playing the harlot profanes her father and shall be burned with fire.
Lisbeth Salander: Magda Lovisa Sjoberg, 1960. Found in a barn. Stabbed and raped with farm tools. The cow in the next stall had its throat slit. Its blood was splashed on her and hers on it.
Mikael Blomkvist: Leviticus 20:16. If a woman lies with any beast You shall kill the woman and the beast. Their blood is upon them.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.