Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ward Hill Lamon (Character)
from "Lincoln" (1988)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- The Gettysburg Address (2017) Played by Sam Elliott
- "American Lawmen"
- Pinkerton and the Race to Save Lincoln (2016) TV episode, Played by Louis Molnar
- Saving Lincoln (2013) Played by Lea Coco
- "Mysteries at the Museum"
- Kelly-Hopinsville Encounter, Lincoln Brass Knuckles, Pneumatic Subway, Karen Silkwood (2012) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Bright
- Lincoln (1992) (TV) Played by Richard Widmark
... aka "Gore Vidal's Lincoln" - USA (video title), USA (DVD title)
- Episode #1.2 (1988) TV episode, Played by Patrick Rowe
- Episode #1.1 (1988) TV episode, Played by Patrick Rowe
- The Lincoln Conspiracy (1977) Played by Len Wayland (as Ward H. Lamon)
... aka "Sandburg's Lincoln" - USA (complete title)
- Crossing Fox River (1976) TV episode, Played by Wally Engelhardt
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.