Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Elizabeth Keckley (Character)
from "Lincoln" (1988)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- Linkin: A Lincoln Parody (2013) Played by Jenny Rieu (as Lizzy)
- Lincoln (2012) Played by Gloria Reuben
- Lost River: Lincoln's Secret Weapon (2009) Played by Delores Whitley (as Lizzy Keckley)
- Tad (1995) (TV) Played by Margo Moorer
- Lincoln (1992) (TV) Played by Oprah Winfrey
... aka "Gore Vidal's Lincoln" - USA (video title), USA (DVD title)
- Episode #1.2 (1988) TV episode, Played by Ruby Dee
- Episode #1.1 (1988) TV episode, Played by Ruby Dee
- Look Away (1987) (TV) Played by Madge Sinclair
Tad Lincoln: When you were a slave, Mr. Slade, did they beat you?
William Slade: I was born a free man. Nobody beat me except I beat them right back.
[Mrs. Keckley enters]
William Slade: Mrs. Keckley was a slave. Ask her if she was beaten.
Elizabeth Keckley: I was beaten with a fire shovel when I was younger than you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.