Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Thomas 'Tad' Lincoln (Character)
from Lincoln (2012)
|Related Videos (see all 26)|
- Killing Lincoln (2013) (TV) Played by Benjamin Perkinson (as Tad Lincoln)
- Saving Lincoln (2013) Played by Joshua Rush (as Tad Lincoln)
- Lincoln (2012) Played by Gulliver McGrath (as Tad Lincoln)
- Lost River: Lincoln's Secret Weapon (2009) Played by Connor Adkisson (as Tad Lincoln)
- "Days That Shook the World"
- Terror: Made in America - Assassination of Abraham Lincoln & Oklahoma City Bombing (2004) TV episode, Played by Lucas Varsano (as Tad Lincoln)
- The Day Lincoln Was Shot (1998) (TV) Played by Adam Lamberg
- Tad (1995) (TV) Played by Bug Hall (as Tad Lincoln)
- The Perfect Tribute (1991) (TV) Played by Andrew Winton (as Tad Lincoln)
- "Lincoln" (1988) TV series Played by Troy Sweeney (as Tad Lincoln)
... aka "Gore Vidal's Lincoln" - USA (video title), USA (DVD title)
- The Last of Mrs. Lincoln (1976) (TV) Played by Robby Benson (as Tad Lincoln)
... aka "Sandburg's Lincoln" - USA (complete title)
- The Last Days (1976) TV episode, Played by John Levin (as Tad Lincoln)
- Crossing Fox River (1976) TV episode, Played by John Levin (as Tad Lincoln)
- The Unwilling Warrior (1975) TV episode, Played by John Levin (as Tad Lincoln)
- Mrs. Lincoln's Husband (1974) TV episode, Played by John Levin (as Tad Lincoln)
- Abe Lincoln in Illinois (1940) Played by Charles Middleton (as Tom Lincoln) / Henry Blair (as Tad Lincoln)
- Lincoln in the White House (1939) Played by Dickie Moore (as Tad Lincoln)
- Abraham Lincoln (1930) Played by William L. Thorne (as Tom Lincoln) / Gordon Thorpe (as Tad Lincoln)
... aka "D.W. Griffith's 'Abraham Lincoln'" - USA (alternative title)
- The Dramatic Life of Abraham Lincoln (1924) Played by Newton Hall (as Tad Lincoln)
... aka "Abraham Lincoln" - USA (short title)
- The Lincoln Cycle (1917) Played by Benjamin Chapin (as Tom Lincoln)
Ellmer Ellsworth: [Explaining war strategy to Lincoln, Ellsworth lays pencils on a map] These are the tools a commander in chief is able to use in a modern war. Napoleon would have given his hand right out of his coat for one of these.
Tad Lincoln: For a pencil?
Ellmer Ellsworth: No, sir.
[taps pencil on a spitoon]
Ellmer Ellsworth: Telegraph. With telegraph instruments you can really command. You can know what's going on everywhere. Every move. Every skirmish. Every shifting of the enemy. And you can make your decisions with the speed of lightning bolts.
Abraham Lincoln: You only left one thing out, Elmer. I can make mistakes as fast as lightning bolts, too.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.