Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "Transformers: Mystery of Convoy"
- Episode #1.9 (2015) TV episode, Played by Sôichirô Hoshi
- "Transformers: Animated"
- This Is Why I Hate Machines (2009) TV episode, Played by Townsend Coleman
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Revenge of Bruticus (1986) TV episode, Played by Michael McConnohie
- Starscream's Brigade (1986) TV episode, Played by Michael McConnohie
- Trans-Europe Express (1985) TV episode, Played by Michael McConnohie
- Masquerade (1985) TV episode, Played by Michael McConnohie
- Hoist Goes Hollywood (1985) TV episode, Played by Michael McConnohie
- Transformers: Scramble City Hatsudôhen (1986) (V) Played by Shô Hayami
... aka "Toransufômâ: Scramble City Hatsudôhen" - Japan (original title)
[Seaspray, Cliffjumper and Tracks are surfing the sea, heading to the second time-warp]
Seaspray: According to my radar, we're almost at the time warp!
Cliffjumper: Who needs radar, Seaspray? Use your optic scanners!
Pirate Captain: [to the yacht people] We be wantin' yer treasure, and the wenches, too!
[the pirate leader laughs viciously, while he and the other pirates wave their swords menacingly. The women freeze in fear. The yacht captain grabs an umbrella, with no other weapon available, and waves it rather pathetically at the pirates]
Cliffjumper: Aw, cool off, Long John!
[Cliffjumper shoots several times, shattering the pirates' swords to pieces, to their surprise]
Pirate Captain: What sorcery'd be this?
[the yacht people watch with relief as Tracks transforms and flies toward the pirate ship]
Tracks: I'd rather stay in my stunning auto-mode...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.