Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Quantum Leap" (1989)
- Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di for (2009) (V) Played by Nathan Bechtold
- "Quantum Leap"
- Mirror Image - August 8, 1953 (1993) TV episode, Played by William Morgan Sheppard / Dennis Wolfberg
- Killin' Time - June 18, 1958 (1992) TV episode, Played by Dennis Wolfberg (as Gushie)
- Lee Harvey Oswald - Oct 5, 1957-Nov 22, 1963: Part 1 (1992) TV episode, Played by Dennis Wolfberg
- Lee Harvey Oswald - Oct 5, 1957-Nov 22, 1963: Part 2 (1992) TV episode, Played by Dennis Wolfberg (as Gushie)
- The Leap Back - June 15, 1945 (1991) TV episode, Played by Dennis Wolfberg (as Gushie)
Gushie: If Dr. Beckett leaped into Oswald to uncover the conspiracy, then doing nothing is an effective course of action.
Admiral Al Calavicci: How the hell do you figure that?
Gushie: Whether Dr. Beckett is himself or Lee Harvey Oswald is immaterial. Either way, you'll be there to observe. To watch the sixth floor window, the grassy knoll, the railroad overpass. You'll see it all! You'll know the truth!
Admiral Al Calavicci: But I won't be able to stop it.
Gushie: I realize that, Admiral, but you yourself said that wasn't what Dr. Beckett was leaped back to do.
Admiral Al Calavicci: Well, what if I was wrong? What if that's precisely the reason that Sam was leaped back?
Gushie: Then Oswald would have to be the sole assassin.
Admiral Al Calavicci: That's right.
Gushie: No conspiracy?
Admiral Al Calavicci: No. Just one angry, envious man who-who wanted to propel himself into infamy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.