Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Show Boat (1936)
- "Great Performances"
- Some Enchanted Evening: Celebrating Oscar Hammerstein II (1995) TV episode, Played by Michel Bell (as Joe in 'Show Boat')
- Show Boat (1989) TV episode, Played by P.L. Brown
- Tales from the Hollywood Hills: The Old Reliable (1988) TV episode, Played by Tom Isbell
- The Most Happy Fella (1980) TV episode, Played by Richard Muenz
- The Show Boat Story (1989) (TV) Played by Bruce Hubbard (as Joe in Show Boat)
- Show Boat (1951) Played by William Warfield
- Show Boat (1936) Played by Paul Robeson
... aka "Edna Ferber's Show Boat" - USA (complete title)
- The Great Ziegfeld (1936) Played by Thomas Clarke (as Ol' Man River' soloist in Show Boat scene)
- Show Boat (1929) Played by Stepin Fetchit / Jules Bledsoe
- Out of My Dreams: Oscar Hammerstein II (2012) (TV) Played by Paul Robeson
- The Great Ziegfeld (1996) TV episode, Played by Jules Bledsoe (as Joe in 'Show Boat')
- The Show Boat Story (1989) (TV) Played by Stepin Fetchit / Paul Robeson
- Musical Comedy Tonight III (1985) (TV) Played by Paul Robeson
... aka "Sylvia Fine Kaye's Musical Comedy Tonight III" - USA (complete title)
- The Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Story (1951) Played by William Warfield (as Joe in 'Show Boat')
Joe: [referring to Magnolia] She oughta ask Ol' River what he thinks. He knows all 'bout dem boys. He knows all about everything.
Joe: Dere's an ol' man called the Mississippi / Dat's the ol' man dat I'd like to be / What does he care if the world's got troubles? / What does he care if the land ain't free./ Ol' Man River / Dat Ol' Man River / He mus' know sumpin' / But don't say nothin' / He jus'keeps rollin' / He keeps on rollin' along.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.