Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Holly Marshall (Character)
from "Land of the Lost" (1974)
|Photos (See all 41 | slideshow)|
- Land of the Lost (2009) Played by Anna Friel (as Holly Cantrell)
- "Land of the Lost"
- Medicine Man (1976) TV episode, Played by Kathy Coleman
- Scarab (1976) TV episode, Played by Kathy Coleman
- Ancient Guardian (1976) TV episode, Played by Kathy Coleman
- Timestop (1976) TV episode, Played by Kathy Coleman
- Abominable Snowman (1976) TV episode, Played by Kathy Coleman
[Inside Dr. Marshall's office, there is knocking at the door]
Dr. Rick Marshall: [groans]
Holly Cantrell: Dr. Marshall?
[Opens the door and sees Marshall lying on the floor surrounded by wrappers of junk food]
Holly Cantrell: Oh God! Are you alright?
[Helps him up from the ground and lays him against a cabinet]
Holly Cantrell: Hey, up you get. Here, just lean against...
[Struggling the keep him up, he spits out a piece of food from his mouth]
Holly Cantrell: Oh dear.
Dr. Rick Marshall: I'm fine. I'm okay, I just... worked late. Then, I got hungry and I... had several meals and lapsed into a food coma. I've had issues with food in the past. I don't know, you know, just with the stress with everything I just over did it... but I'm in control. Now, I don't have to go back to Phoenix.
See more »