Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Joe Farrell (Character)
from "Ellen" (1994)
... aka "These Friends of Mine" - USA (first season title)
- Vows (1998) TV episode, Played by David Anthony Higgins
- When Ellen Talks, People Listen (1998) TV episode, Played by David Anthony Higgins
- Ellen: A Hollywood Tribute: Part 1 (1998) TV episode, Played by David Anthony Higgins
- Ellen: A Hollywood Tribute: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by David Anthony Higgins
- Hospital (1998) TV episode, Played by David Anthony Higgins
Ellen: This cannot be real. I mean, I know it's a dream and I'm gonna wake up and you'll be there and you'll be there...
Joe Farrell: What about me, your old pal Joe?
Audrey: Ellen, I know exactly what's happening. She's going through the five stages of grief.
Audrey: ELLEN, CAN YOU HEAR ME?
Ellen: Yes, Audrey. I don't think that deafness is one of the stages.
Audrey: Okay. What you're going through is perfectly normal. You're in the first stage of grief, which is denial.
Ellen: If I could just change today I would do anything.
Audrey: Okay, now you're in stage three: bargaining. You completely skipped over anger.
Ellen: Shut up, Audrey!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.