Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Zelda Fitzgerald (Character)
from F. Scott Fitzgerald and 'The Last of the Belles' (1974) (TV)
- Genius (2016) Played by Vanessa Kirby
- Z (2015) (TV) Played by Christina Ricci
- Caserta Palace Dream (2014) Played by Sara Lazzaro
- Midnight in Paris (2011) Played by Alison Pill
- American Writer (2004) Played by Jocelyn Meehan
- Hemingway: That Summer in Paris (2003) (TV) Played by Reagan Pasternak
... aka "Hemingway vs. Callaghan" - Canada (original title)
- Fitzgerald (2002) (TV) Played by Sissy Spacek
... aka "Last Call" - Canada (original title)
- "American Masters"
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: Winter Dreams (2001) TV episode, Played by Laura Linney
- Zelda (1993) (TV) Played by Natasha Richardson
- "Magnum, P.I."
- The Case of the Red-Faced Thespian (1984) TV episode, Played by Laurette Spang
- F. Scott Fitzgerald in Hollywood (1975) (TV) Played by Tuesday Weld
- A Dream of Living (1975) (TV) Played by Annie Lambert
- F. Scott Fitzgerald and 'The Last of the Belles' (1974) (TV) Played by Blythe Danner
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: The Dream Divided (1969) TV episode, Played by Lelia Goldoni
Zelda Fitzgerald: Seems like no matter who you start out writin' about, it always turns out to be about us. Poor Goofo. I reckon you think that if you write the story often enough maybe some time, some way, it will have a happy ending.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.