Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
J. Pierpont Finch (Character)
from How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (1967)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)|
- "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"
- Episode #1.604 (2012) TV episode, Played by Nick Jonas (as J. Pierrepont Finch)
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Kelly Ripa/Jennifer Lawrence/How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Radcliffe (as J. Pierrepont Finch)
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (1975) (TV) Played by Alan Bursky
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (1967) Played by Robert Morse
... aka "How to Succeed in Business..." - USA (short title)
Bud Frump: Are you ambitious, Finch?
J. Pierpont Finch: No, not necessarily.
Bud Frump: Good. You just keep that in mind. If you just remember who I am and who you are, we'll get along fine. If not ...
Rosemary: You go crying to your uncle!
Bud Frump: I beg your pardon, I do not go crying to my uncle! It just happens my mother is Mrs. Biggley's sister. If I feel something's wrong, I phone my mother. She phones Mrs. Biggley, and Mrs. Biggley phones Mr. Biggley. That's the DEMOCRATIC way.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.